Powder form FLOCSURE-PA of various grades.
- Economical to use- Effective at very low dosage levels, resulting in reduced handling and storage cost.
- Works over a wide pH range and does not alter pH in the system.
- Larger, faster-settling flocs are formed in gravity settling operations.
- Increased filtration rates and drier cakes are produced in filtration process. Sludges contain less ash when incinerated.
- Higher solids capture, increased clarity, and greater throughput are attained in centrifugation.
- Air flotation operation produces clearer underflows and greater throughput.
Industrial Waste Treating
Clarification of waste water or dewatering sludges from :
- Metal finishing
- Pulp and paper manufacturer
- Leather tanning
- Soap and detergent manufacturer
- Glass and ceramic production
- Synthetic rubber production
- Meat packing
- Oil refining
- Textile processing
- Chemical processing
- Aluminum, Steel processors
- Paint manufacturer
Industrial Water Treatment
Clarification industrial raw water, often in conjunction with inorganic such as alum.
Municipal Waste Treatment
- Raw sewage settling.
- Clarification of primary and secondary effluents.
- Alum sludge dewatering.
- Polishing and phosphate removal process in tertiary treatment.
Preparation for Application:
All the grades of our anionic flocculant should be dissolved in fresh water under low
agitation to make 0.01% to 0.05% solution. Complete dissolution takes about 60 to 90
minutes, but will be faster in warm water. However avoid temperature above 500° C.
Stock solution is stable for at least 3 to 4 days. Avoid turbulent mixing condition in
the process stream after any grade of our anionic polyelectrolyte has been added.
For use as:
|Flocculant|| 0.2 ~ 2.0 ppm|
|Coagulant aid||0.05 ~ 1.0 ppm|
|Filtration aid||0.01 ~ 1.0 ppm|
|Sludge dewatering ||0.05 ~ 0.2 % Dry solid|
|Bulk Density ( gr / ml ) ||0.65 ~ 0.7|
|pH of solution ( 250C ) 0.1%||6.5 ~ 7.5|
Spilled polymer is very slippery. Spills should be scooped and / or wiped prier to
flushing with water. Being highly hygroscopic avoid from exposure to air.
Please Note the information presented here is based on best of our present knowledge.
However should not be considered as guarantee of any specific property or product as a whole.